Stand number: 224c
The Fraunhofer IMS has been transferring its know-how into customer-specific products for more than 25 years. We develop CMOS based systems, operate process development and circuit design as well as ASIC manufacturing. As a trendsetter in intelligent microsystems technology (MST) we combine sensors with microelectronic interfaces. Our system development integrates sensors with wireless systems into innovative customer products.
List of working demonstrators in the stand:
- We will show application specific CMOS image sensors. TOF-Sensors, SPADs, spectroscopy sensors.
For an appointment at our stand to use the demonstrators, please send us an email.
Levels of FRAUNHOFER INSTITUTE FOR MICROELECTRONIC CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS
- Application development
- Design/engineering equipment
- Design/engineering manufacturing equipment for components
- Design/engineering manufacturing product assembly equipment
- Product development
- Technology Research & Development
Technologies of FRAUNHOFER INSTITUTE FOR MICROELECTRONIC CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS
- Integrated Photonics
Industries of FRAUNHOFER INSTITUTE FOR MICROELECTRONIC CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS
- Health Care & Life Science
- Solar Energy
- Metrology & Sensors
- Integrated photonics